Friday, October 11, 2013

Time Capsule

Today I'm going to do sort of a time capsule post so years from now I can remember what I was into when I was 29. It's interesting to see how parts of ourselves tend to remain constant while others seem to be constantly changing.

My Life in 2013:

Favorite Films: The Big Lebowski, Amelie, Howl's Moving Castle, Bridesmaids
 What I was listening to: Phoenix, Two Door Cinema Club, Foster the People, Ellie Goulding, Florence + the Machine
What I was reading: 1Q84, Kafka on the Shore, Harry Potter (always), Game of Thrones, and Rebecca
Shows I was watching: Frasier, IT Crowd, Orange is the New Black, Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Sherlock
Trends I was into: peter pan collars, bright colored tights, baby bangs, cat eye glasses
Trends I hated: neon everything, floral everything, long hair with one side shaved
What I was driving: Buick Regal
Who I was crushing on: Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Aidan Turner, Richard Armitage
Games I was playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Wind Waker HD
Best Friends: Ashley, Rosalynn, and Melissa
Favorite Restaurant: Krua Thai
What I was looking forward to: My Europe trip in April 2014 
What I was most proud of: my business/audience growing, getting active and healthy
Dream Pet: PUGS!!! 
Favorite color(s): turquoise, dark purple, mustard yellow
Most Used Words: dude, yay!, bummer, kaykay, cute
Favorite Food: Cashew Tofu
Pet Peeve: people being on their phone when you're hanging out with them
People I admired: Hayao Miyazaki, Jennifer Lawerence, Twinkie-Chan, Kristen Wiig


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment