Monday, December 7, 2015

Disneyland Bound

Winnie-the-Pooh Disneybound
This Thursday I will be taking a mini break and returning to my favorite place on Earth: Disneyland! Even though I was last at the park in October of last year, it still feels like AGES. I've been going to Disneyland every year (often twice a year) since I was 5 months old and I honestly never get tired of it. It's just such a magical place for me and it's always been a secret dream of mine to work for Disney in some capacity (mostly as a voice actor tbh). I wanted to enroll in their college program back when I was graduating from ASU but they told me that you can only apply if you're still currently enrolled in classes (but then a girl I graduated with got accepted into the program the following semester so I don't know how that works). Anywho, I'm super excited about this trip because I'll get to be reunited with my bunny, Stephanie (aka Twinkie-chan) and I also get to meet my internet bunny, Melanie, (owner of Femme de Bloom) for the first time.

Miss Twinkie-chan
I last saw Stephanie in June when I visited her in San Francisco. We had been internet buddies for a while (and she's been my craft hero for about 8 years) but got along in person like peas and carrots (not peas and guac). I absolutely adore her and can't wait for our first holiday trip together. She's never been to the park during Christmas time so I'm excited for her to see all of the decorations. Disney spares no expense when it comes to Christmas decorations and how they transform the Haunted Mansion into the Nightmare Before Christmas is pretty amazing.

Miss Melanie

My darling Melanie and I met through Instagram about 2 years ago. I'm amazed by all of the wonderful people I've met through Instagram. I've made so many friends and hope to get to meet more of them in person in the future. Melanie is such an inspiration to me, she really is a marvel. Not only does she go to school full time for a PHD in Psychology but she also teaches and runs a very successful craft business. On top of all of those achievements, she's 100% adorable and is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I'm so excited to spend some time with her at our favorite place and take 10 billion buddy pics. It's going to be THE BEST DAY EVER!

Stephanie and I will be going to the park again on Saturday and it'll be my first time going to the park 2 days in a row. Last year I did one day at the Magic Kingdom and then one day at California Adventure but this time we decided to do two days at the Magic Kingdom. California Adventure was cute but since tickets for both parks are the same price, we'd rather spend an extra day at the Magic Kingdom.

I found out recently that two other internet bunnies of mine, Kelly Anne and Andrea are going to be at the park close to the dates we'll be there but we're going to miss them by a hair. Such a bummer. There needs to be a day where all of my internet friends all meet at Disneyland and I get to hang with all of them at once. That's the DREAM.

Now I just have to decide what I'm going to wear. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment