Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog-o-rama

Hello stranger and welcome to my second attempt at having a blog. My name is Courtney, I'm 26 years old and I am a cartoonist, gamer, daydreamer, crafter, thrifter, thinker, and eater of baked goods. To be perfectly honest I started this blog because I'm unemployed and have nuffin' better to do BUT it would sound better if I said I started this blog to chronicle my senior year of college at the Herberger College of Art and Design at Arizona State University. See? Sounds MUCH better than, "Hey, I'm bored and I'm gonna complain on the internets about my boredness and how poor I am."


I will use this blog to rant (of course) but also to post comics, drawings, photos, and other various crafty whatnots.

Oh, and here's what I look like for all of you visual types out there.




And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment