Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You've bewitched me body and soul

Ms. Starpup
So. Since my last post we've made more progress in preparing for our trip. Last weekend we booked all of our flights for flying from country to country in Europe and I am pleased to say, we scored some smokin' deals. For 6 flights it came out to $359 a piece. Crazy! It would cost that much for one flight in the US. Sheesh.

The only things left to do are figuring out/booking our lodgings, buying our Harry Potter London Tour tickets (can't risk us getting there and them being sold out), and making final outfit decisions. I had this goal to wear a cat themed outfit for every day of our trip but that hasn't worked out for me so far. I thought that finding a cat print dress, skirt, sweater and leggings (I wouldn't wear all at once, of course) would be easy peasey but in reality it's turning out to be quite difficult. Grrrr...I guess I'll just have to make due with what I already have. I already did a trial run to see how much clothes I could fit into my carry-on suitcase and everything fit even with some spontaneous outfit additions so that's a relief. I wanted to bring a mini backpack as my purse and ordered one off Jansport but it came in the mail today and was friggin' ENORMOUS so now I have to return it. Returning things is such a pain in the butt :(

Only 2 months to go. I can't get over how close it is!

Other than freaking out about my trip (in a good way) I've been super busy crafting. Here's some photos of my recent work:

Jiji (this one I made for me :3)

Lumpy Space Princess Hoop $34.00

Pink Squid Hoop (a gift for a friend)

Pusheen Hoop $33.00


Squirtle Hoop, $35.00

Bubbline Hoop Set $78.00


All of the hoops with prices attached can be found in my Etsy store www.iggystarpup.etsy.com

I'd like to have a giveaway sometime next month so I'll have to make a special hoop for that. You'll be able to enter from Tumblr, Instagram or Facebook. I'll post more about that when I actually have a hoop to give away, haha!

Another thing that's been going on lately is that I've fallen madly in love with "Pride and Prejudice". I finally got around to reading the novel 2 weeks ago and since then I've watched the Joe Wright film adaption about 4 times (once with the director's commentary--I love listening to commentaries), watched the mini series with Colin Firth (100% babe) twice and tonight I'm going to be watching the Sir Laurence Olivier version. I'm just soooo in love with Mr. Darcy. I can add him to the list of fictional characters I'm madly in love with. Doesn't look good for real men at this point. Not. Good. At. All.



No comments:

Post a Comment